Guilt-Free, Heart-Healthy Lemon Raspberry Tartlets
Got some nice, plump, ripe raspberries, and looking for some new recipe ideas? Here’s a fast, easy dessert that will impress your guests and won’t go straight to your thighs. For less than 100 calories, you can enjoy three of these pretty raspberry tartlets guilt-free.
- 4 tsp seedless raspberry jam
- 15 frozen mini phyllo shells, baked and cooled
- 5 Tbsp lemon curd
- 1/4 cup frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon of raspberry jam into the bottom of each shell.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of lemon curd over raspberry spread in each shell.
- Spoon whipped topping evenly over lemon curd. Sprinkle with lemon zest on top of each tart.
- Refrigerate tarts at least 3 hours ahead of serving.
- Top each tart with 1 raspberry before serving.
YIELD: 15 TARTLETS
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010