BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders for Your Football Party
This quick, easy recipe for BBQ pulled pork sliders will keep you out of the kitchen and at the party with your guests. With only six ingredients, it’s an easy appetizer or light lunch.
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 18 whole wheat mini-burger buns, split
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Lightly coat a shallow skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Sear pork loin in skillet over medium-high heat, turning to brown all sides. Transfer to baking pan and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in the center registers 145°.
- Allow pork loin to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred pork completely. In a large bowl, toss pork with BBQ sauce, coating evenly.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add spinach and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Transfer pulled pork to buns and top with spinach. Serve hot.
Saturated Fat: 0g
Copyright 2016-2018 © All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
No information provided by Baldwin Publishing, Inc. in any article or in any Health eCooking® video, recipe, article and/or other Health eCooking product or service is a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical condition. Baldwin Publishing, Inc. strongly suggests that you use this information in consultation with your doctor or other health professional. Use or viewing of any Baldwin Publishing, Inc. article or any Health eCooking® video, recipe, article and/or other Health eCooking product or service signifies your understanding and agreement to the disclaimer and acceptance of these .