Christmas Pinwheels—for the Holidays or Anytime
With only five ingredients, this tasty appetizer recipe is fast and easy. We made a creative Christmas arrangement that makes it perfect for a holiday party, but you can use these appetizers anytime.
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 12 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 3 scallions chopped
- 6 large spinach tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the cranberries, cream cheese, feta cheese and scallions. Mix gently.
- Arrange the tortillas on a flat surface. Divide the mixture evenly among tortillas and spread in an even layer. Roll up the tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, cut each tortilla roll into 4 slices. Stand them upright in the shape of a Christmas tree.
Serving size: 1 piece
Saturated Fat: 3g
Copyright 2016-2017 © All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: October 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
No information provided by Baldwin Publishing, Inc. in any article or in any Health eCooking® video, recipe, article and/or other Health eCooking product or service is a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical condition. Baldwin Publishing, Inc. strongly suggests that you use this information in consultation with your doctor or other health professional. Use or viewing of any Baldwin Publishing, Inc. article or any Health eCooking® video, recipe, article and/or other Health eCooking product or service signifies your understanding and agreement to the disclaimer and acceptance of these .