Happy 5th Anniversary, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery’s doors opened on September 29, 2012.
Since that day, Einstein Montgomery has achieved many milestones. In the past five years, Einstein Montgomery has:
- Delivered 9,458 babies
- Cared for 9,590 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and Well Baby Nursery babies
- Treated 45,985 adults
- Served 750,282 outpatient visitors
- Treated 192,767 emergencies
We haven’t achieved all of these milestones alone. Our volunteers number 100 to 125 per month. In those five years, our volunteers have amassed 129,362 hours of service to the community.
Patients at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery have access to a full range of medical care and surgical interventions delivered by a highly skilled medical team. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, Pa., Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County.
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery using the latest techniques, resulting in faster recovery, reduced scarring and less discomfort
- Maternity Care in a family-centered unit, featuring private labor, delivery and recovery rooms, and the Level III Arthur and Lea Powell Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Intensivist services available in the ICU
- Cardiac Care, including open heart surgery, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology intervention
- Emergency Care in the Leonard and Madlyn Abramson Family Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day and staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- The Women’s Center, located at 700 West Germantown Pike, is recognized by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) for its commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Cancer Care accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons for demonstrated commitment to patient care
- Orthopedics, featuring experts in surgical and therapeutic solutions to preserve and restore joints and mobility from head to toe.
- Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery), with national designation as a Center of Excellence
- Diagnostic Testing, including imaging studies with low-dose radiation, is offered at the Nicholas and Athena Karabots Diagnostic Center
- Physical and Medical Rehabilitation, provided by MossRehab, the top-ranked rehabilitation facility in Pennsylvania, according to U.S. News and World Report.
Because the hospital has all private rooms, family members are welcome anytime, day or night.
If you need the services of Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, find us at:
559 West Germantown Pike
East Norriton, PA 19403
If you have questions or comments about your experience at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery please contact our Patient Advocate at 484-622-7059.