Healthy Football Party Food: Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
Hot sauce, blue cheese and celery transform boring cauliflower into irresistible party food. This easy appetizer is healthy party food that everyone will love. Cauliflower never tasted so good.
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp trans fat free margarine melted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 4 celery stalks sliced into 3-inch sticks
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the oil, and pepper. On a baking sheet, arrange the florets in a single layer. Roast, turning halfway through cooking, for 45 minutes, or until lightly golden. Transfer the cauliflower back to the large bowl.
- Add the hot sauce and margarine to the cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve immediately with blue cheese dressing for dipping and celery sticks on the side.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Saturated Fat: 0g
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Dietary Review: Jane Schwartz, RD