Hold the Marshmallows: Try Banana S’mores
You don’t have to be around a campfire for these healthy s’mores! This healthy dessert is easy, fun and quick. Bananas dipped in dark chocolate and topped with crumbled graham crackers will become a family favorite.
- 2 large bananas
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 4 oz semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 2 graham crackers crumbled
- Cut the bananas into 1-inch chunks. Place 1 banana chunk on each lollipop stick. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and return to the microwave and microwave in 20-second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Dip the bananas into the chocolate, twirling off the excess chocolate.
- Then dip them immediately into the graham cracker crumbs.
Serving size: 2 banana s’mores
Saturated Fat: 3g
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Dietary Review: Jane Schwartz, RD