How to Make Restaurant Style Guacamole
This homemade guacamole recipe is a sure-fire crowd pleaser. Great for any party, try this easy, healthy dip that’s packed with nutrition and flavor.
- 3 avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 small plum tomato, diced fine
- 3/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapeño peppers from jar
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, place the avocados. Add the remaining ingredients. With a large fork, smash the avocados and stir the ingredients until you reach desired consistency. Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for 1 hour, or until chilled.
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Saturated Fat: 1g
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Dietary Review: Jane Schwartz, RD