A Pretty Start to Your Summer Meal: Grilled Peach Salad
Grilling isn’t just for meat and chicken. Make a delicious summer salad with grilled peaches and fresh berries. This grilled fruit recipe is a pretty start to any summer meal.
- 6 large ripe peaches halved and pitted
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- Lime zest, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Arrange peach halves skin side up on the grill. Grill the peaches for approximately 1 to 2 minutes, then turn and grill for 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from grill and allow to cool for 3 minutes. On a flat surface, arrange the peach halves flat side down. With a sharp knife, cut the peach halves into bite-size pieces. Transfer the peaches to a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, ginger and honey. Pour the vinaigrette over the peaches. Sprinkle with the lime juice. Add the raspberries and blackberries. Toss lightly. Garnish with lime zest, if using. Serve immediately.
1 1/4 cups
Saturated Fat: 0g
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Dietary Review: Jane Schwartz, RD