Scare Up Some Pizza Muffin Mummies
Give your trick-or-treaters a fun, healthy snack before they hit the neighborhood. Try this Halloween party food that can be made in minutes. These frightfully easy pizza muffin mummies are made with five simple ingredients.
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 8 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 16 pitted black olives (about 4 olives)
- 1 Tbsp green bell pepper pieces
- 4 reduced-fat mozzarella string cheese sticks
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Toast English muffins in toaster.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each English muffin half. Set olive slices in place for eyes and add bits of green bell pepper in the center of the olive slices.
- Pull apart string cheese into strips. Arrange strips of string cheese across the muffin above and below the olive slices. Do not cover the olives.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Serving size: 1 pizza muffin
Saturated Fat: 2g
Copyright 2016-2017 © All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
No information provided by Baldwin Publishing, Inc. in any article or in any Health eCooking® video, recipe, article and/or other Health eCooking product or service is a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical condition. Baldwin Publishing, Inc. strongly suggests that you use this information in consultation with your doctor or other health professional. Use or viewing of any Baldwin Publishing, Inc. article or any Health eCooking® video, recipe, article and/or other Health eCooking product or service signifies your understanding and agreement to the disclaimer and acceptance of these .