Start the Day With a Bit of Spice: Breakfast Burrito
This egg and cheese burrito will keep you satisfied until lunch time. Roll up this breakfast burrito in minutes, and you’re ready to go. This simple egg recipe is a great start to the day.
- 6 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp salsa
1. In a bowl, mix egg whites and cheese until combined.
2. Lightly coat a microwave-safe bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Pour egg mixture into bowl and microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
4. Spoon out egg and place half in each tortilla.
5. Top with avocado and salsa and roll up.