5 Best Places to Use the Bathroom Before the Broad Street Run
- Home – There’s no place like home… especially when it comes to your bathroom! Make sure you use your home base before you leave for the race.
- Gas Stations – Sure, you may need to borrow a slimy key from the attendant inside (unless you hit a Wawa!), but gas station bathrooms are much more private than the bushes along Broad Street.
- Coffee Shops – There is either a Dunkin’ Donuts or a Starbucks on every other corner you pass on your way to the starting line. Use ‘em!
- Fast Food Restaurants – While you may need to purchase a coffee or Egg McMuffin to use the facilities, all fast food restaurants have bathrooms.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia – No, not on the front lawn… but if you join #TeamEinstein for the Broad Street Run, you’ll get exclusive restroom access.