Try this Tasty Peanut Butter Dip
Here’s a healthy snack you can make in minutes. This delicious peanut butter recipe is a healthy dip for sliced apples, bananas or low fat-honey graham crackers.
- 2/3 cup firm tofu, crumbled
- 2/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 4 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Apple and banana slices optional
- Low-fat honey graham crackers optional (leave out for gluten-free)
- In a blender or food processor, add the tofu, cottage cheese, peanut butter, honey and vanilla and blend until smooth and creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve with apple and banana slices or graham crackers, if desired.
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Saturated Fat: 1g
Copyright 2017-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor